5.12.2010

Has My GPS Gone GP-Out?

Take a look at this elevation picture from today’s ride up Squaw Peak. I’m not good at interpreting fine art or reading x-rays but this one’s pretty easy to see. There’s a nubbin at mile six on the picture. Either I rode straight up and down a 250-yard 2x4 or my GPS is just messing with my mind. I don’t remember riding on any 2x4s. I’ve done this ride lots of times and have never downloaded a nubbin like this. I’m genuinely excited!

Any explanations?


By the way, today was a great day for a ride—crisp, clean air. Check the view from the top. And say hello to my sweet Felt 14.3-pounder.

4 comments:

Ski Bike Junkie said...

That bike looks sweet. What was your garage code again?

Ryan said...

You must have ridden up then down the dirt berm off the side of the road on your way up, it's at least that high isn't it?
Welcome back slacker

South County Ciclista said...

Wait 2 new bikes in one year?

Rick Sunderlage said...

Ricky- You've got to stop doing wheelies when you climb.